11/12/08

what are the chances?

when the inner consciousness is awake, strange and fascinating things happen. really, if you only believe, you'll see what i mean. chatting with c, i was trying to share with her my epiphany for the day (documented in the previous post). but the chat conversation was confusing my train of thought and i needed to write it all down. so that's what i told her i'd do. in what seemed like a comfortable passage of time, i wrote my post, edited and uploaded it. i immediately proceeded to let her know that i was done. only to find out she was reading it already. nope, she didn't get an email or rss feed about the post. she just checked randomly - within a minute of my posting it. really, what was that? of course, there's such a thing as a coincidence, one could argue. something tells me there's more to it though....

8 comments:

Bright Butterfly said...

it's our cosmic connection, bff. and intuition.

Bright Butterfly said...

btw, when you have time, what do you mean by "inner consciousness"? I just realized I was taking for granted that I understood what you meant.

Adu said...

hmm...well it has often happened for me, that u/others have asked me to check out ur/their blog and i have been checking it at just that very minute. but i think it is more because of my joblessness than our cosmic connection :p

8&20 said...

bb: you're right, i should define it. what i really mean is my understanding of an inner consciousness as the great teachers define it. i will try to find an authentic source and description instead of fumbling myself.

adu: i agree :P though i believe we have a cosmic connection anyway :).

Amrithaa said...

bb also probably anticipated your blogging that day since the chat ;) but yes, go cosmic connections! :)

Bright Butterfly said...

yes AA, this is true.

8&20 said...

aa/adu/bb: you're all right!

Amrithaa said...

adu: for once i understand just how you feel about this ultra agreement ;)..sigh, go peace and unity!