11/5/08

votm

i'm honoured to be invited into the virtue-of-the-month club :). the goal of this club, as i understand it, is to spend a month ruminating on one particular virtue, and internalizing it in ways that work, before moving on to the next virtue. the virtue of this month of november is love, intriguingly. intriguing, because just yesterday i was thinking about how my understanding of this four-letter word has changed considerably over the years. i will post my thoughts on where this understanding stands today. naturally, what sense would it make to post on my previous, less mature understandings?! :)

3 comments:

Bright Butterfly said...

oh ho, you were invited? I was told. ;)

8&20 said...

difference in perspective :P

Amrithaa said...

And I am freshly delighted to be in this most warm and loving circle and a most thought- provoking club! Welcome aboard my dears! :)