4/1/09

a confession

as you may've read, i was at holi last saturday, and was able to take a lot of photos. it was a lovely and fulfilling experience. colors were rich, and the photos needed little or no post-processing to come out vibrant and appealing. i clicked freely and immersed in the experience, but the appeal of the photos has naught to do with my photographic skills, however existent or non-existent they may be. i am thus undeserving of the attention and praise they have received. the photos are good purely because the circumstances allowed it. i did nothing other than record what was and present it to the world.

there. i am happy to have that off my chest. i love photography and the ways in which it allows me to express myself, entirely unparalleled. but i have no desire for credit i do not deserve. (and this is certainly not intended to be a self-deprecating post so that you may shower me with flattery :). please.)

No comments: