10/27/08

shubha deepavali

may this day bring to you all joys anew, and may it put an end to that which is best put an end to :). may we each be strong and follow our inner light - the light that hafiz talks of here (thank you c, for sharing this beautiful composition with me):

My Brilliant Image

One day the sun admitted,
I am just a shadow.
I wish I could show you
The Infinite Incandescence
That has cast my brilliant image!
I wish I could show you,
When you are lonely or in darkness,

The Astonishing Light
Of your own Being!

2 comments:

Bright Butterfly said...

God I love this poem... and relates to something else I was just blogging about...

constantcuriosity.blogspot.com/2008/10/we-are-resplendent-daystars.html

Bright Butterfly said...

Try this link, since the other was cut off:
We Are the Resplendent Daystars