5/31/09

Shhhh!

I'm grateful that I was led to discover the teachings of Ramana Maharshi last December. The words below planted a seed within, that has been nurtured repeatedly since:
"Silence, the unique language, ever surging in the
Heart, is the state of grace."
After eight months of incessant writing, I'm ready now to take a break to immerse in the sounds of silence and obtain if a glimpse of this state of grace. Enough has been read and said; time it is to listen, meditate upon, and internalize. I hear it takes 21 days for the brain to form new neuronic pathways. Just to be safe, I'll give it a month :).

I wish you all a joyous month of silence.

3 comments:

Mangala said...

Shruthi introduced me to your blog and I just thought I'd drop a note to a kindred spirit to say I love your thoughts and discoveries, and totally "get" them. Have browsed here and there through your blog and the tirupati darshan post is beautiful! Keep sharing :)

8&20 said...

Hi Mangala!

Welcome to my blog :). I'm exploring other forms of expression in this month, but I will be back in July :).

I do think that most things I've discussed here are timelessly applicable thoughts, so I hope I can entertain you with earlier posts until then :).

Best!

PeeVee said...

Ok, I just read it properly :P Hmm so nychthemeron is advertising your blog eh?