7/20/09

Jaisalmer

Sigh. Gone are the days when I would find myself in free-flow mode on the blog. Now, much thought goes into what I'd like to write, whether it is fit to be written about or not, am I really in the mood, will I do it justice, etc. For the better, I suppose. Anyway, this little coincidence, I found, was worth documenting.

I just got back from Bikaner. It was a lovely trip, but it left me longing for more of Rajasthan. As I wrote to a friend about it last evening, I revisited my desire to visit Jaisalmer:
"... I do have to find myself there sometime soon. I can't believe that with all the time I've spent in Rajasthan, I keep missing out on Jaisalmer. I'm sure it will turn out to be quite amazing when I do see it ..."
And then early this morning, completely out of the blue, I received the following email from S:
"I'm just about to book for a trip to Mahesha Ram in Jaisalmer... Aug 18 till 23rd or so. Going to-from Delhi. Need to know if you'd like to join us."
An uncanny coincidence, is it not? Anyway, so you know where I'll be from August 18th to 23rd.

1 comment:

Gopal Singh said...

hmmmm...interesting :)