7/30/09

Goals!

Alright, world! The Secret has empowered me. I shall now visualize the following and make them happen in my life :) -
  • Become an expert at Photoshop such that I can effect all the changes I visualize within, especially with my photos. No more whining 'I wish I knew how to Photoshop'.
  • Become an expert at Illustrator such that I can create posters, images, etc. No more looking at Kabir artwork and thinking 'I wish...'.
  • Be regular at singing, keep the process of learning going (ideally, find a guru). No more 'I need to', 'I will', 'if only's.
  • Write down the bones, i.e. write write write.
  • Photograph a lot, and often. State clear goals for evidence of improvement.
  • Learn Bangla, so as to read Tagore in his original works.
  • Embark upon solid research questions to explore.
  • Be the most positive and enthusiastic person I know.
  • Love indiscriminately, and all the time.
  • Grow!

2 comments:

Adu said...

*thumbs up*

this is the most can-do will-do post i've seen from you. i love it!

8&20 said...

good :)

and as a trusted and dear friend, i trust that you will dearly keep me on track!