12/20/08

'pause and reflect'

gentle reader,

the last few months have seen intense reading and writing (both on the blog and within), and i thank you for accompanying me through this journey and indispensably helping me grow with your comments, thoughts, and prayers. it is now time to 'pause and reflect' (as my cherished bench near the campanile says to do :), and this means i must take your leave to write less and internalize more. a while ago, i had been less convinced, but i now pray to be continually tested, that i may strengthen the ability to practice as i (would like to) preach ;). my four-point mantra remains: openness, strength, acceptance, and surrender.

see you soon :).

p.s. wish me luck and pray for my success, yes?

3 comments:

Bright Butterfly said...

regarding your PS: yes, always.
I look forward to talking to you later after you've taken some time to pause and reflect. May it be a fruitful and illuminating time in your life. Know that those who love you are never far in spirit.

Amrithaa said...

To your ps: but of course! :) May the joy and peace of the season be with you now and always!

8&20 said...

thank you, dearly! sending happy thoughts your way too :).