9/17/07

the beginning

today was a day to remember. having started on a positive note, it stayed that way - filled with much peace and happiness.

i am now proud - of my new apartment, my new room-mate, and the good old friends that god has been kind to bring my way. as i lie in (my new) bed, listening to the radio, in the light of my precious (paper) lamp, with my very own (newly washed) sheets, i feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude towards the world that i am here to see this day.

thank you, world.
you're beautiful!

2 comments:

~nm said...

:) Good to see someone so happy!

Shruthi said...

nm said what I wanted to say! I am so glad P has such a positive roomie ;) make sure some of it rubs off on her ;) Of course, she seems much better now than she was before ;) - but she could do better :D