8/4/09

A thought

Was there a time in the history of humankind when there was no thought? Every thought has a birth and death, does it not? Must it not then follow that there was once no thought, and then the first was born? What was this first thought, I wonder...

Today's was an Eckhart Tolle morning, and there are two thoughts he left me with that I'd like to share:
1. Make the present moment your friend, not your enemy.

2. When we act according to the highest light we can see within us, more light finds its way in.

3 comments:

Amrithaa said...

wow! thought# 2 blew my mind away n! :) thanks for sharing!

8&20 said...

Glad you liked it. Will be happy to send you the entire read, it's only some 18 pages.

It's a rather assuring little fact :).

Amrithaa said...

that sounds nice, yes, please send me the rest. thank you! :)