8/11/09

On Sievings

Dear Sievings,

I've loved having you around, and you've been a friend indeed. However, I've been feeling a tension of sorts lately, a need to branch out. Where to, I do not know. Why, too, I do not know. I do want you to be around still, as a sweet remembrance. You have taught me much that I thank you for. I now feel an itch to don a new hat, though. One of these days, it will be time.

But I could never forget you. The seeds that you have planted will continue to grow and bear fruit. There can be no doubt about that.

Love,
8&20

4 comments:

Amrithaa said...

we'll miss you sievings! :)

pilgrimhawk said...

sometimes my friend ...
aimless wanderings
desirelessly pursued
might find its own goal
somewhere beyond
the limits of intention.

... you will surely root into towards where there is water and manure...you will surely branch out to sunshine ( so that you will provide soothing shade ) ... natural elements will take care... as you take care of the known the unknown will take care of itself ... hey, just reminded of 2 lines from a song of Loreena McKennit >>>

" The rain will wash my tears..
and wind my memory ..."

webdesign said...

well i missed it ..........
================
Non Voice Projects

Pupuk Dasar Tanaman Buncis said...

I can feel your love, thanks for sharing