5/22/07

facebooked out

i can safely say i spent my entire workday on facebook. i am proud to have accomplished the following:

  • touched base with my classmate from 10th grade who i haven't met since, and told her what i was doing in life and over the summer. found things in common and rediscovered a friend.
  • touched base with cousin at stanford who treated me to dinner and returned me my books that had lived in his car for 1.5 years.
  • also set up a plan to visit the taj over the summer for more photography. i can already visualize the taj, me, and my telephoto (sigh).
  • as a put it in his gre tongue, i got myself another profile pic minion, increasing count to 5 and counting.
  • this attracted trb's attention and i have a new model (modulo same time/same place pre-req).
  • made plans with psa to 'do something' in delhi while he is bossed by aforesaid cousin.
  • reconnected with ss and found another sample point to prove there is a god but that he is sometimes against us with a passion. no offense.
  • found out when tb intends to be in delhi so that we can continue to stay unconnected despite knowledge of each other's not-so-distant whereabouts.
  • gave unsolicited advice to kp on what camera equipment to not buy where.
  • rapidly cured myself of growing addiction as psa suggested possibility of being accused of facebook misconduct.
do you not think the day was productive?

2 comments:

Adu said...

hmm...did amrith acquire most of his vocabulary via the gre wordlist?

amrith said...

please.... 'minion' is straight from adolescent sci-fi/fantasy reading :).