1/5/09

intrigued

a few weeks ago, i had added an acquaintance x as a friend on facebook. x is a good friend of a good friend, so i supposed it made sense (especially since facebook asked me if i knew x). in a few weeks, one (me, especially) forgets, and i didn't think twice of the request... until today, at around 9.30pm - when i suddenly wondered if i had ever received confirmation of my friend request. that was it. the thought was a fleeting one - it came and went, and i went about my life getting ready to turn in. when at around 10 i checked my mail, i saw that x had accepted me as a friend half an hour ago. intriguing, yes? you know what i think of it, from the label i chose :).

2 comments:

Adu said...

oh ho.

the other day, i wuz going to the dining hall, and just as i wuz about to swipe my card, someone else swiped their card, and held the door open for me. divine intervention? perhaps. but at some point, these interventions cease to be surprising :) :p

8&20 said...

not for me :P