11/17/07

achievement

today was a productive day if there ever was one. my stuff is finally home, from g's and a's places. i can now see movies if and when i choose, and listen to my cd's in the living room. i can sit on my futon, and use my old dresser. also, i found my green jacket that i'd been hunting down for ages. home feels like home to me, finally. home with a little less walking space :o.

i don't want to go upstairs and sleep because the living space just feels too cosy. you have to see it to believe it ;).

8 comments:

Dave said...

i can't believe with all the happiness this brings you, you failed to mention all the people that have made this possible for you.

8&20 said...

i'm sorry dave. i did thank you with all my heart. just not on public domain :P

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
8&20 said...

dear dave,

i am embarrassed to have the world know how greedy you are for acknowledgment. i wish you hadn't. i can delete the message if you'd like me to.

the other friends, i think, are okay with me thanking them personally. it's only you. only you, dave.

:D

Dave said...

Dear 8&20,

You know that a "Thank You" means nothing unless heard by those who the person being thanked wishes to impress.

And to show the world how other-centered I am, you should also acknowledge the zillion other friends who helped you :)

Hmmm, I feel like Goffman would have something to say about this.

This being my third revision of this comment, I am now tapped of things to say. I hate the fact that you push me beyond perfection. I would have said "to perfection", but I'm already there.

Dave

Dave said...

Shoot, now the comments are all out of order.

But one fact still remains, you have much to learn.

8&20 said...

hey dave, i'm glad you're so self-aware. it's really awesome to be perfect and know it. it couldn't get any more perfect than that.

(perfect ___, that is :D)