4/9/07

update

hello, dear blog. i'm sorry to have forgotten about you lately. been a little preoccupied. i was just informing n that he was so full of himself when he mentioned he was only almost as full of himself as i was. (i assume he meant of myself :). this reminded me to blog (ref: trb's blog ;).
so here i am.

i am as immersed as ever in hindustani music, especially given the two new loves of my life. i listen to recordings morning and night, and burst into song at all other times.

i was bored for a bit today, and n gave me a physics puzzle to work on. needless to say, i solved it with ease. scoffed at the obviousness even. ha. like so :).

am in the business of taking good pictures these days. please visit smugmug for evidence.

b passed her quals today. yet another reason to celebrate for the world. yay :)

i believe that will be all.

i know... i missed you too :o

4 comments:

Nikhil said...

"with ease", indeed.... :)

magicfarawaytree said...

haha i was just mentioning to n that you hadn't posted in a bit.
why are you guys apparently full of your respective selves?
i don't think anyone will get the reference to my blog :p

8&20 said...

for some reason, i cannot remember why he was full of himself :). but i am full of myself cos i said that to him :).

as for the reference to your blog, that was only for you to get my dear. so purpose served :). btw, i thought that was a brilliant response to a perfectly annoying post. i would never have thunk it.

magicfarawaytree said...

haha thank you. it is a learned skill, i assure you, after having several annoying anonymouses comment totally random things. i even had someone tell me they loved me in an anonymous comment!?