4/2/07

falling sick

i have managed, somehow, to fall sick at this time of the year for years without fail. it is first the itchy throat, the inevitable cold, and intermittent bouts of low fever. (i never get high fever - my body's too good for that. um, touchwood!) it feels horrible to sit at home on a weekday though, while the rest of the world goes about its business.

but a perfect time to reflect on all those bouts of illness i have suffered at every onset of spring :). back in freshman year, i remember going to tang center to get myself a dose of anti-biotics. only to be told i wasn't quite sick enough! i remember that spring break was about to start, and i was to visit my masi in fremont. the friday before the break, sarika got me a sunflower (my fav. kind of flower) to wish me a speedy recovery and it made my day and week.

No comments: