12/4/07

the f.r.i.e.n.d.s. quiz

at last i know... i'm a monica :).

man, i've been waiting for someone to put up this facebook app forever. i'm not sure how i ended up being monica though, because i didn't really put down cooking as my hot favorite activity. but i'd rather be her than anyone else i think :). here's the quiz. happy figuring out who you are...

1. How would you like to spend a Saturday afternoon?
Cooking a fancy dinner
Shopping, of course!
TV - 'nuff said
Doing absolutely nothing
Saturday's a great time to get that research done!

2. What do you consider your best asset?
Your intelligence
Your sense of humor
Your butt
Your cooking and organizations abilities
Your ridiculous tantric massage skills

3. When was the last time you had a hot date?
I don't do dates
When I met my husband/wife
Umm last night?
Would sex count as a date?
As much as I would like to, I haven't had the time

4. Where would be your dream vacation spot?
Egypt - the pyramids are fascinating!
In a far away country - like Vermont
Paris, it's so romantic!
London, it's so charming!
Uzbekistan, you know just to be different!

5. What would you be rather known as?
Someone different who made a difference
Someone who was bloody good at everything they did
Someone who hooked up with the most number of people
Someone who made a lot of money
Someone who made a significant contribution to academia

6. How would you describe your childhood?
White and nerdy
LOL
I was the kid flirting during lunch hour
Sighs! It was horrible
Shady business

7. For you, each day is...
An adventure :)
A battle to be conquered
A hangover to be conquered
Whatever
Business, as usual

8. What kind of food do you enjoy?
Meat, and lots of it!
Anything fattening
Chocolate!
The kind I cook.
Ethnic food, of course

9. How many people have you slept with in the last month?
It depends on your definition of 'slept with'
One - my partner
I don't know - Fourteen?
Five.. I mean three.. okay, fine there was this one person
Don't depress me

10. What do you think of this quiz?
Not intellectually stimulating enough
It's a waste of time.. but it's not like I'm doing anything better
It's cute and funny!
The formatting is messed up
It's too conformist and mainstream



No comments: