7/19/07

overwhelmed

a couple days after leaving mysore, i just received a phone call from the kids. due to some unusual circumstances i had been unable to say bye to them, and they called to ask me how i was. there is little else that can be communicated on the phone, between people who do not speak a common language, barring a few sentences. (i will stop here on language, or i might never end. the last few days have seen a lot of thinking on that front - the benefits, the pitfalls of language, and i need more time for articulate expression.)

i am back to being overwhelmed. the little settling down i had done yesterday after getting here has now been undone. starting now, all over again.

3 comments:

Adu said...

awwwwwwww :)

~nm said...

First time here. Don't ask me how I got here. I myself don't know how. :P Its the web of links..right?

But I liked your writings. I like the slight mystery behind each and every post of yours :D

Keep posting and I will keep visiting!

8&20 said...

nm, i think i know how you got here ;). but let's leave that mysterious for now.

you are most welcome to read what you like, and comment as you see fit. on my part, i will keep posting as long as i can think of things to write...