2/21/07

water

the list of the things we take for granted is of course endless. my source of amazement for the day was water. it wasn't anything unusual that happened - i was in my office kitchen, pouring out the cold water from my cup so i could make myself some hot tea. as i saw the water flow into the sink drain, i couldn't help but marvel at how it disappeared without a trace.

of the five elements i think this one's my favorite. and represents so many of those things that i like so very much - the cool, calm ocean, the rain, the shower :), drinking water that is oh-so-heavenly when i'm thirsty...

readers, please add to my list. i'm sure there are things i'm forgetting.

2 comments:

Adu said...

snow?

8&20 said...

yes, snow is indeed heavenly. as long as i'm not in direct contact :).